Motorola offers a full line of Antennas and Antenna Accessories designed for use with your Portable and Mobile Two-Way Radios.
Get The Best Possible Reception Wherever You Operate
Motorola antennas are sturdy and dependable for years of fail-safe communication.
Flexible Whip Antennas
Flexible Whip Antennas have a one-piece finish, steel core, and spiral wound conductor for optimal radiation characteristics.
Stubby antennas are ideal for radios worn on the belt because they are short and non-obtrusive. These rugged, helical antennas feature a capless sheath that allows for maximum flexibility.
Heliflex antennas are engineered for maximum output and coverage. Stubby antennas are unobtrusive, ideal for wearing the radio on a belt. Whip antennas are one piece with a steel core for optimal radiation.
Most antennas only cover a portion of a frequency band. Motorola's wideband UHF and VHF antennas offer coverage across the entire band, enhancing your communication flexibility.
A GPS antenna is integrated into the RF antenna.
Motorola Commercial & Professional Radio Accessory Brochures
- Motorola Commercial Series Portable Radio Accessory Catalog
- Motorola Commercial Portable & Mobile Radio Accessory Catalog
- Motorola Professional Series Portable & Mobile Radio Accessory Catalog
- Motorola MOTOTRBO Accessory Catalog
- Motorola CP200d Accessory Fact Sheet
- Motorola SL Series Accessory Fact Sheet